The APEX difference:
preparation meets opportunity.
Welcome to the future of youth sports…
We developed a comprehensive, professional level program for male and female athletes from ages 4 to 19. Our program utilizes a long term athlete development model combined with an emphasis on improving efficiency, reducing injury, and building mental and physical confidence.
By combining science and deliberate practice we are taking the guessing out of our athletic development process.
APEX Athlete Development Plan (AADP)
The AADP provides a multi-stage developmental pathway for an individual’s lifelong experience within the sport. Our ultimate goal is to increase participation, aid in performance, and enhance enjoyment across the sport of an athlete’s choice**
The AADP aims to offer solutions for APEX athlete’s to:
• Enhancing all participants’ experience within the sport
• Promoting age-appropriate physical literacy and psychosocial development
• Underscoring best practices for player health and safety, including postponement of single sport specialization
• Encouraging age-appropriate skill development progression
• Prolonging individual engagement through improved infrastructure
• Promoting life-long engagement through mentoring and recreational play
A comprehensive program centered around AADP providing a multi-stage developmental pathway for an individual’s lifelong experience within the sport, with the ultimate goals of increasing participation, aiding in performance and enhancing enjoyment across the sport of basketball. Main programs:
- Limitless Basketball League (LBL) – academy-style league for ages 6-14yo (elite and developmental divisions offered.
- Team Labmade – comprehensive elite AAU program focused on exposure, performance training, skill development, and injury prevention.
Early Education/Homeschool/Private School/ Before & After School age-appropriate introductory and intermediate classes.
position-less training; skills development; develop basketball IQ; monthly assessments; game breakdown (LABMADE only)
systematic approach to improving athlete readiness, strength, speed, agility, and conditioning – while focused on injury prevention
focus on mental training- improve mindfulness, mental toughness, preparation technique, motivation, concentration, work ethic, positive self-talk and confidence.
strengthens skills like depth perception, reaction time, and hand-eye coordination which can improve your game
providing training and education on hydration, nutrition, mobility, compression, rest, and more…
A systematic approach geared to maintaining the health and conditioning of the modern athlete.
high quality media and player analysis geared towards the proper promotion of our athletes on multiple mediums.